Editing Assembly-CSharp.dll
Hello everyone,
I was roaming the forums in search of a hack/trainer/etc for Robocraft, but couldn't find any good ones. Then I stumbled upon one thread that said something about deobfuscating the "Assembly-CSharp.dll".
So I managed to get into the .dll but I can't edit any entries, and besides I don't even know if my modifications will actually work. Is there someone who has experience with obfuscations or even Robocraft Assembly-CSharp.dll modding?
Looking forward to your replies
- CptnDutch
I was roaming the forums in search of a hack/trainer/etc for Robocraft, but couldn't find any good ones. Then I stumbled upon one thread that said something about deobfuscating the "Assembly-CSharp.dll".
So I managed to get into the .dll but I can't edit any entries, and besides I don't even know if my modifications will actually work. Is there someone who has experience with obfuscations or even Robocraft Assembly-CSharp.dll modding?
Looking forward to your replies

- CptnDutch

