Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Infraction for Asking a question, Really ?

so i recently came back in the AVA Section, and with Horror Minion of it, it actually seems like he abuse of his power.

He said that he instanly give a warning to anybody that does a little mistake, but when HE does a big mistake its all fine,

Anyways so i then asked him it we were still allowed to Mention a staff member, and got a infraction for ''Off-Topic'' it could be kind of nice if you could speak with Horror, maybe tell him to stop abusing his power ?

ohh and the proof of the below abusing power :

Here you can see that he agreed that he did a mistake.

and here you can see that he said :

''Every time someone makes a mistake (in my eyes) they get a warning. If they do it again, the infractions start.''

it seems like his own way of seeing the things doesn't apply to himself

Also here you can see the mistake that he did, which isn,t a simple mistake, but a kind of mistake that could had lead to a approvement of a program that wasn't safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    //Approved.
    Scans didn't match the attachment provided. Fixed.
    && Last edited by Horror; 6 Hours Ago at 03:37 PM. Reason: Scans.

As you said you did edit the Scans, Could you explain everyone here why does the scan that YOU PUT are wrong ?

This is the current Downloaded File.

This is your Own Online Scan.
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1409607397/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...23fbe989c812cb

Please tell everybody why does your own online scan doesn't match ? (you don't even need to check the hash, as you know it isn't the same as at the start, the File Size of your Scans is different from the download file.

Isn't it strange, that the first scan provided had the right information, and you did edited it to fake ? + Said that the first scan was fake ?
    Here one of the 2 online scan that was provided (Which actually match)
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...bee8/analysis/

Link to the thread (Of Course he did delete all the post): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=858049

PM:
    ''The reason those posts got deleted was because they serve no purpose other than to publicly "shame" me, and they've got nothing to do with the topic at hand (the actual hack). '' (I can screen my message if you want)
    ''Just a tip : Liz can see the deleted posts, and even the amount of edits and what changed. There's no reason for me not to delete those posts, because they're overall just in the way of the thread. '' (So i guess you wouldn't have any problem seeing the actual problem)

and so and so, on the Pm he said that he is mad after Riddick because he made his job harder, and now since Riddick is banned, he turn his rage on the people that accepted Riddick in their team (There is like 10 PM if you want ill screen them all, i explained in big words)
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    Also here you can see the mistake that he did, which isn,t a simple mistake, but a kind of mistake that could had lead to a approvement of a program that wasn't safe.
    Assuming we only use virus scans to check whether an attachment is safe or not.

Isn't it strange, that the first scan provided had the right information, and you did edited it to fake ? + Said that the first scan was fake ?
    I downloaded the attachment, it got corrupted. Therefore the check I did told me the the attachment didn't match the scans. So I scanned it again and edited the thread wit the scans.
    Somehow you think I should be punished with a permanent ban for this.

it seems like his own way of seeing the things doesn't apply to himself
    Sorry mate, can't actually warn myself. Nor do I think I deserve one because MPGH decided to corrupt my download.

(Of Course he did delete all the post)
    Because they effectively are of no purpose to the actual thread. Off-topic posts get deleted. Gratz.

and so and so, on the Pm he said that he is mad after Riddick because he made his job harder, and now since Riddick is banned, he turn his rage on the people that accepted Riddick in their team (There is like 10 PM if you want ill screen them all, i explained in big words)
    You simply assume that I only infract you and your friends because you are related to Riddick. I know he thinks he's a god and everything, but sorry. That doesn't influence your or other people's breaking of the rules.

Now for the actual title of the dispute :
    Anyways so i then asked him it we were still allowed to Mention a staff member, and got a infraction for ''Off-Topic''
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=858347

All I'm seeing is an Off-topic post, breaking the rules, that's there simply to provoke me, so that you could start a dispute.

The events that lead up to all of OP's posts in that thread that served effectively no point other than harassing me :

That guy posts again, I edit the insults out, but MPGH doesn't show them in the compare versions so you'll have live with my post.

I then decide I am tired of it, delete all of the pointless posts, and link the Staff Disputes.

OP then posts his last reply, and the actual reason he's disputing now.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sorry for barging onto this thread. But my previous thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=857903 has been closed before things have been taken care of.
    After the closure I had to contact arunforce to actually fix things. (Flengo just plainly ignored me)

He reversed the infractions, but then Horror already managed to add me another one for "Wrong virus scans", which he was the one to put the wrong ones.
    Then after I contacted arun about it, he magically fixed the scans and changed the infraction to "Release Has Outside Link, Missing Virus Scan, Missing Screenshot, or has a Fake Screenshot".
    So I guess he talks about the "Missing Screenshot".
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=719196
    However, rules specify, "No uploading files without including a screenshot of the hack/file when applicable". But there isn't a punishment statement for the wrong doers, also it SAYS "when applicable". By the nature of what I released which was a bypass, I decided to not include an image for a simple console executable. Although I've added an image recently.

Thanks
    I downloaded the attachment, it got corrupted. Therefore the check I did told me the the attachment didn't match the scans. So I scanned it again and edited the thread wit the scans.
    Somehow you think I should be punished with a permanent ban for this.
    Could you stop with that already ? i think i already told you many times & even in the post that i posted, i didn't requested a ban, i said this is worth a ban, according to the rules, and i even said, i am not asking him to get banned, what more do you want ?
    Also yes, you fixed it 6h after

Because they effectively are of no purpose to the actual thread. Off-topic posts get deleted. Gratz.
    Ohh they effectively are of no purpose to the actual thread ? But you did liked reading them seeing your mistake and fixing it didn't you ?

You simply assume that I only infract you and your friends because you are related to Riddick. I know he thinks he's a god and everything, but sorry. That doesn't influence your or other people's breaking of the rules.
    Code:
    Horror:
    "You guys" have wasted an unbelievable amount of my time for basically nothing other than trying to punish me, get me demoted, get me banned, for whatever reason "you guys" seem to think is valid. Stop chasing Riddick like fucking sheep, and try to think for yourself. Are "you guys" all captured in his basement and do you have no other option other than to follow his every command and satisfy his every need ? The AVA section went by for months under the command of your lord and savior Riddick. Rules were not enforced, and every single thing was turned around so that it would solely benefit Riddick (and his sheep), and punish everyone that stood up against him.
    Once it got pointed out, he was demoted, thrown away in the trash can and created his own site.
    Code:
    Horror:
    The only reason I'm mad at Riddick is because he's making my job that much harder, by breaking the rules, getting mad and spamming insults everywhere. That is all.

Other PM

Code:
    Horror:
    You got it all wrong.
    We couldn't care less if Riddick was a regular member and decided to join any other forum and moderate. His choice.
    It's the fact that he duo-moderated that got him instantly demoted.
    He was a moderator on that other site, while being a minion here. Big no-no, as we can no longer trust him to be not-corrupt, seeing as he can post something and instantly approve it on both sites.
    That's the one thing we get instantly demoted for without reasoning. The one thing we are absolutely not allowed to do as minions.

Me:
    SO yeah, you demoted him without reason, because from as far as i remember, he did joined us as MOD AFTER MPGH, he was only a member before. Get your Fact right please.

Horror:
    You're right. RQ after some minion issues and then became mod there.

You go after Us, when we haven't did anything, i did prooved enough my point that you are mad after Riddick and because he is with us now, you redirect your ''rage'' on us , as you said : The AVA section went by for months under the command of your lord and savior Riddick.

Abusing Power, You Expect maybe that everyone will be at your feet ? simply because you are a minion of MPGH ?
    As in the ''Spoiler'', maybe you could read it again, i didn't broke any rules, you said it, you got tired, i then posted a question, and you gave me an infraction. Let me repeat : Abusing Power. -> Ohh i am tired, i will just give him an infraction so he will stop speaking and get on my feets like all others
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-02-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    but then Horror already managed to add me another one for "Wrong virus scans", which he was the one to put the wrong ones.
    Yes, and I was wrong. The attachment I downloaded didn't match the scans, but my attachment was corrupt.
    That warning should indeed be reversed. However I'm not sure what arun did or did not do, sorry.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    Wow the disputez of deh thread are unreal. @BACKD00R @Flengo @Hero

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm not really reading anything above since it seems stupid. What's your dispute?

Simple mistake again, which isn't even his fault. MPGH has been having issues and the attachments are corrupted. It's not a typical thing on our agenda to check for with attachments. At least he realized on his own, since not all Minions might have.

The scans might be off because of the file corruption. If it's corrupted, doesn't even matter, no one will be able to use it. If it is corrupted, should just delete it since it's pointless for the time being. Should be split into smaller archived files, or uploaded again.

Now, his "mistakes" you pointed out aren't nearly big. They're just minor simple errors that happen from time to time. One is completely acceptable. They're actually about the same, just one.

So unless you have something real to actually dispute, or some REAL abuse that you'd like to show, this ""dispute"" can be closed.

EDIT:

Read the infraction now. I wouldn't have given one. Maybe a warning was in place. But if all your posts were being deleted you kind of should have gotten a hint.
    Last edited by Flengo; 09-02-2014 at 12:45 PM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    wouldn't expect anything less from a quebecois

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I'm not really reading anything above since it seems stupid. What's your dispute?

Simple mistake again, which isn't even his fault. MPGH has been having issues and the attachments are corrupted. It's not a typical thing on our agenda to check for with attachments. At least he realized on his own, since not all Minions might have.

The scans might be off because of the file corruption. If it's corrupted, doesn't even matter, no one will be able to use it. If it is corrupted, should just delete it since it's pointless for the time being. Should be split into smaller archived files, or uploaded again.

Now, his "mistakes" you pointed out aren't nearly big. They're just minor simple errors that happen from time to time. One is completely acceptable. They're actually about the same, just one.

So unless you have something real to actually dispute, or some REAL abuse that you'd like to show, this ""dispute"" can be closed.
    Go Ahead and read again, you probatly started readin before i was done.

Anyways the reason of this Dispute isn't about him getting a warning, but the infraction he gave me, which as he said, it was only because he was tired.

Also he didn't found the mistake from himself, we did found it, we did posted him with proof, and then he deleted saying its useless post -> Useless that helped him yeah.

Btw if you would atleast read the Title, you would know what is the dispute for, maybe stop only going with what Horror tell you, and start reading ?
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-02-2014 at 12:48 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Go Ahead and read again, you probatly started readin before i was done.

Anyways the reason of this Dispute isn't about him getting a warning, but the infraction he gave me, which as he said, it was only because he was tired.

Also he didn't found the mistake from himself, we did found it, we did posted him with proof, and then he deleted saying its useless post -> Useless that helped him yeah.
    Useless to the thread, helpful to him. Not needed since those posts are off topic.

I edited my post about the infraction. You know in the future if you're gonna make a dispute thread, only include what you're actually disputing. All the extra garbage isn't really needed. Only include that if it has some relevance to what your dispute is about.

In this case, you said you're not complaining about that part, so don't know why there's a whole paragraph about it.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Horror (09-02-2014)

Thanks

Useless to the thread, helpful to him. Not needed since those posts are off topic.

I edited my post about the infraction. You know in the future if you're gonna make a dispute thread, only include what you're actually disputing. All the extra garbage isn't really needed. Only include that if it has some relevance to what your dispute is about.

In this case, you said you're not complaining about that part, so don't know why there's a whole paragraph about it.
    Simple if you would had read, you would had understand that is it all related, showing that from the start, He got something agiants us, read the last ''Code'' comment to read the PM that show why he is mad after us
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    so don't know why there's a whole paragraph about it.

quebecois arguing tactic #000053

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Flengo, you are clearly on his side. I ask to remove, yes, yet again, his "wrong" infraction. Thank you. Get him off my back! He clearly thinks I'm riddick
    DON'T close this thread before things get right this time. Thank you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

quebecois arguing tactic #000053
    Well actually its all related, its from that point, and by reading everything, that you will understand why ain't i polite with him (although i didn't insult him)

and its from the PM tagged as Code that you will understand why he hated us from the first post we posted after being away from mpgh a while
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    and its from the PM tagged as Code that you will understand why he hated us from the first post we posted after being away from mpgh a while
    Doesn't matter if he hates you. He doesn't have to like you. It's not his job to cater to your every need. His job is to keep his sections clean and to make sure attachments are safe for users. As Flengo said, he made simple mistakes. I would not check to see if the download was corrupted if I determined the scan doesn't match the file uploaded yet he did. Says something about him doesn't it?

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast