Shrekt Cracker 0.1 | ToxLP

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Shrekt Cracker 0.1 | ToxLP
Shrekt Cracker 0.1 | ToxLP

Story: @ToxLP and I met and had a hangover. Random discussion about AQW hacking popped up and we decided to prank our friends and spam their emails, so ToxLP spammer was born (Will be released soon). Meanwhile ToxLP created Shrekt Cracker which stands for "Get Shrekt" but he got some problems with AE so couldn't release it. Here we are, have this and enjoy it along with spammer (which will be release soon). We had fun using them that time. So yea , credits go to him.

Information: It's created in Java. Both, windows and mac users can use it.



Scan 1
Scan 2


@ @iSmexy
Cracker_mpgh.net.rar31 KB · 602 downloads Clean
Lol, this is gold. Too bad I'm a "good" person.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Lol, this is gold. Too bad I'm a "good" person.
Don't seem like You used too much trainers before. Time to try crackers I guess.
looks sik m9
topyoloswag

Btw I spammed loads of my schools emails, thx @ToxLP
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
looks sik m9
topyoloswag

Btw I spammed loads of my schools emails, thx @ToxLP
Anytime bro
I get the error a java exception has occured
Quote Originally Posted by constellation View Post
I get the error a java exception has occured
Update your java.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiefan128 View Post
how do i use?
Load username list & Password list.
I dont understand how im supposed to use this

Gio ver vxvdebi rogor unda vixmaro es crackeri, ughhh >:|
Quote Originally Posted by GreyArc View Post
I dont understand how im supposed to use this

Gio ver vxvdebi rogor unda vixmaro es crackeri, ughhh >:|
Username ლისტი და პაროლის ლისტი შეიყვანე , დააწექი "Load username / Password list" და მერე Start cracking.
error a java exception has occurred and updated it already
This is sweet :P
Java & Java SDK MUST be updated for the program to work; if one of them isn't, then it won't work at all. Thus why the "Exception" error is coming up.
i update all and still dont work...
"The Java JAR file "Cracker.jar" could not be launched.
Check the console for possible error messages.

On a mac. Help??
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?