SolvedEarthQuake Script?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
EarthQuake Script?
Hello,
I'm just looking for a simple EarthQuake script.
Anyone know of any that they would like to share?

Can't seem to find any publicly available.

Thanks,
Amos.
@MrAmos123 Not Possible... The only earthquakes in Arma 3 is the fact People spawning a shit load of vehicles and them pouring down causing your screen to shake, Half the time people don't have their volume on, so it seems like an earthquake..
It happened on my server today.
Not the car spawning etc..

I don't know what server you play on, but everyone I know has there sound on. xD

--
It was a legit earth quake, rumble sounds, screen shaking.
It said "9.0 Earth Quake Incomming"
It also destroyed all the buildings around the Earth Quake.
--
I'm 90% sure this is possible.
Quote Originally Posted by MrAmos123 View Post
It happened on my server today.
Not the car spawning etc..

I don't know what server you play on, but everyone I know has there sound on. xD

--
It was a legit earth quake, rumble sounds, screen shaking.
It said "9.0 Earth Quake Incomming"
It also destroyed all the buildings around the Earth Quake.
--
I'm 90% sure this is possible.
You must have seen my earth quake its a work in progress
It's possible, but i can't give the script, it's private sorry
@lilarron2000 @MrAmos123
I Found this in this in the nuke mission file.
Code:
//--- Earthquake

player spawn {
	//playsound "eq";
	for "_i" from 0 to 200 do {
		_vx = vectorup _this select 0;
		_vy = vectorup _this select 1;
		_vz = vectorup _this select 2;
		_coef = 0.01 - (0.0001 * _i);
		_this setvectorup [
			_vx+(-_coef+random (2*_coef)),
			_vy+(-_coef+random (2*_coef)),
			_vz+(-_coef+random (2*_coef))
		];
		sleep (0.01 + random 0.01);
	};
	[player, 0, 0] call BIS_fnc_setPitchBank;
};
Also If You want to have a radius of damaged buildings
Code:
EarthQuake_destruction_zone	= 100;//Radius - 0 = No Damage  


damageradius = {
if (EarthQuake_destruction_zone > 0) then
{
	{_x setdamage 1} forEach (nearestObjects [(getpos vehicle player), [], EarthQuake_destruction_zone]);
};
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
It's possible
Well Titans go spam every thread asking for this script xd, Since it's possible I'm glad you can prove it xd I tried, I was wrong, I got corrected. Thanks Titans!
It's possible, infact I've spent the last 2 days making my own

Map click earthquake, complete with player warnings and destruction

Basically my fuckfest v1 but with damage
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Solved.
/Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?