Cracked Account Keeper | By Gio | Ver 1.1

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Cracked Account Keeper | By Gio | Ver 1.1
Cracked Account Keeper | By Gio | Ver 1.1

 
Images


Information: So update and way better version is here! I removed notepad style and added list style. You can remove, change background, change font, copy to clipboard, save and load .txt. Read thread for full information.

How To use
  • Open Program
  • Fill in texts with cracked account information
  • Save .txt
  • Open program once you'll crack another account, load .txt and do same
  • Done.


How Save/Load works.
  • Write account information
  • Click on Save .txt
  • Information will be saved in .txt file named "save" which will be in attachment along with the program.
  • To load it later, click on Load .txt and chose that save .txt file
  • Done


If you have any questions. Post here.

 
Scans & Mentions
Scan 1
Scan 2 - Can't open any other virus scan file except virustotal. So can't post 2nd scan.

@ @iSmexy
@ @Jim Morrison
@ @JamesRo
Account Keeper By Gio_mpgh.net.rar40 KB · 271 downloads Clean
Looks sexy as ever bby
Will check it out in the morning when it's hopefully approved
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Looks sexy as ever bby
Will check it out in the morning when it's hopefully approved
Thank you. You'll probably see a spammer as well , tomorrow morning .
Cool beans, approved
Let me try this program.
I apologize but I'm not understanding what this actually does?
Quote Originally Posted by EvilZombieZ View Post
I apologize but I'm not understanding what this actually does?
You crack an account in account cracker. Then open my program, write cracked account information, save file and done. You'll be able to edit that file later on and add more and more cracked accounts. That means, if you'll ever need to know how many AC's they have, you won't need to log it again to see. You'll see in your list.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
Let me try this program.
Let me know if you like it baby.
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Let me know if you like it baby.
Why you add this.
"Type ----------------------s"? We are lazy so we don't time to type it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


Why you add this.
"Type ----------------------s"? We are lazy so we don't time to type it.
Because I was Lazy to add auto -----'s (So you won't mess up accounts) D Will fix in next update and add checkboxes for few of em.
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


Because I was Lazy to add auto -----'s (So you won't mess up accounts) D Will fix in next update and add checkboxes for few of em.
And better if you add something like this:
Code:
Testetasdt = "Username: " + Text1.text
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


And better if you add something like this:
Code:
Testetasdt = "Username: " + Text1.text
I can add anything you want for 10$.
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


I can add anything you want for 10$.
No need. lol
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?