BeastMaster Rep Bot

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I cannot DL anything, and I don't know why.
No problem. @JamesRo @Jim
Just had to restart browers; file appears safe.
/Approved
Also Vertice is on leave.
This bot isnt really that great...
because the troll drop doesnt always drop so when i goto pines after already obtaining all the scrolls from the bookcase's, I kill a troll I get no drop... Then i go ALL THE WAY BACK to sleuthhound and start killing bookcase's
You should make it so we farm a bit on the troll's before going to sleuthhound maybe like 3 times?
Quote Originally Posted by Tomoharunatsume View Post
This bot isnt really that great...
because the troll drop doesnt always drop so when i goto pines after already obtaining all the scrolls from the bookcase's, I kill a troll I get no drop... Then i go ALL THE WAY BACK to sleuthhound and start killing bookcase's
You should make it so we farm a bit on the troll's before going to sleuthhound maybe like 3 times?
The problem is that the same can happen with the Bookcase, since no one drops his items with 100% chance.
Later today I'm gonna try to find out what is the drop rate of each item(+-) and make a better bot.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
The problem is that the same can happen with the Bookcase, since no one drops his items with 100% chance.
Later today I'm gonna try to find out what is the drop rate of each item(+-) and make a better bot.
is there any update for this bot dude ???
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us