CoolWTSSelling Personal Steam Account Has $730.43 Worth Of Games, Selling For Cheap!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Personal Steam Account Has $730.43 Worth Of Games, Selling For Cheap!
Rust Is Vac Banned and CS-GO Is OverWatched Banned.






*TF2 Backpack With 12 Pages P2P.*


Selling For $50-60 Super Cheap Price!
Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump
Bump bump bump
Bump Bump Bump
Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenCreepers View Post
How long is GO overwatched?
Banned Forever
Why would anyone want to buy from you when you give vouches on an Ebook scam, makes no sense to me
Quote Originally Posted by Majin Vegeta View Post
Why would anyone want to buy from you when you give vouches on an Ebook scam, makes no sense to me
Paypal Sniper:
OP Selling Leak on MPGH

1 Page Long E-book:
All Ratings Are Their.

Just too dumb to realize it and E-books have nothing to do with this account which makes no sense to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Majin Vegeta View Post
No Hablo Englando?
You have written a fake vouch on more than one occasion I'm pretty sure.
I have not done any fake vouch copy reviews.
Quote Originally Posted by Majin Vegeta View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=856276
Does that thread ring a bell?
An ebook promoting scamming
It's not promoting scamming the OP Has a legit method and OP did not get banned and he closed it him self that's why I gave out the rating of an 7 and I still don't understand why does this have to do with the account. and your also breaking a rule by trashing my thread btw which has no relating to the topic of this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Majin Vegeta View Post
Closed himself? You must be mistaken.
I'm trying to warn people, I think you 2 are either the same person, or you're working with each other, and I honestly laughed out loud at "legit method"
For anyone who doesn't know, the method was to sell the ebook, that told you to sell the ebook.
Leaking Content, Trashing Thread, and Telling me unrelated things to this topic. @Kevin or @Symmetrical
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?