So people really watch this?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
So people really watch this?
Alright, today I was on a porn site and to the left of sections was "Anime". I am not an anime watcher but I clicked on it. The videos was anime porn, some with tentacles. Do people really watch and splurge to this?
well I don't watch it but I know a friend who does and um he considers it art, but not like I would know because I've never seen that stuff
2D > 3D
Just common knowledge
Awe, how cute, OP is trying to rustle some jimmies. To bad most of us have already had every Jimmy rustled out of us long before now.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
Awe, how cute, OP is trying to rustle some jimmies. To bad most of us have already had every Jimmy rustled out of us long before now.
I'm not trying to rustle anyones jimmies. I honestly didn't know it existed.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


I'm not trying to rustle anyones jimmies. I honestly didn't know it existed.
Are you new to the internet or some shit?
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


I'm not trying to rustle anyones jimmies. I honestly didn't know it existed.
And it just so happened that you clicked on a hentai video with tentacles in it, the one stereotype that hentai holds? I honestly think that I've only even seen 1 hentai video with tentacles in it and it was a shock video.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


And it just so happened that you clicked on a hentai video with tentacles in it, the one stereotype that hentai holds? I honestly think that I've only even seen 1 hentai video with tentacles in it and it was a shock video.
I was curious and watched a few. In one of them a guy knocks on a girls door and she lets him in. He says stuff than says, "Truth is, I'm a sex monster!". Tentacles than came out of his back and picked the woman up. The tentacles than rapped her like a snake and fondled her nipples.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


I was curious and watched a few. In one of them a guy knocks on a girls door and she lets him in. He says stuff than says, "Truth is, I'm a sex monster!". Tentacles than came out of his back and picked the woman up. The tentacles than rapped her like a snake and fondled her nipples.
Literally the most generic script for a hentai ever, you have to love the Japanese.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
Awe, how cute, OP is trying to rustle some jimmies. To bad most of us have already had every Jimmy rustled out of us long before now.
Laughed harder than I should be laughing at this OP post.
That's not possible, you are just hiding the truth!
LMAOOOO dude for real?

Hentai is great, not on my top list but its great nevertheless

Go watch Bible Black
So OP been trying to tell us that he watches hentai porn that involve tentacles and he's asking us if there's anyone else watching it.

10/10.
Go google "MPGH good hentai", I can't link it. Read my post and check out Tosh's works, they're damn good.
A lot of people seem to like it, haven't been into that stuff personally though lol.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?