License Transfer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
License Transfer
Hi guys I am looking for someone who can help me and let me do a license transfer. I am mostly looking for GTA:V and COD. If anyone is willing to do a License transfer please leave a reply below.
Bump, still looking.
I just did this license transfer for both of those games. GL finding man.
I can tell you a better way then just going around finding someone doing a license transfer.
Depending on what console you have, you can just flash it.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
I can tell you a better way then just going around finding someone doing a license transfer.
Depending on what console you have, you can just flash it.
And what's that?

I hope you reply before you hit 1,337 postban.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


And what's that?

I hope you reply before you hit 1,337 postban.
You flash the dvd drive to run burn dvds.
If you do this you will have every new game 1 week before its "official" release. Just have to worry about buying discs.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
You flash the dvd drive to run burn dvds.
If you do this you will have every new game 1 week before its "official" release. Just have to worry about buying discs.
I don't want to even attempt that. There's always that chance of breaking something.
Bump. I need help with this. I am willing to pay for it.
I already got a license transfer, thanks anyways.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?