What happen when you report people after match? This will scare you

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
What happen when you report people after match? This will scare you
I was looking in the code of LoL and I found an intresting file wich includes all the info about what the
client send to the server everytime you do a single report.


What you think it happen:
1) Report user
2) Reason
3) Comment
4) Chat logs

What really happen:
1) Report user
2) Reason
3) Comment
4) Chat logs
5) Game Id (Champions id, Skins, gamemode, gametype, base64 id, and probably more)+ User Id (Elo, all stats, ranking)
6) Room name
7) Team Info + Other Team Info + Stats
8) New spells (Probably a check if a user is somehow using new or removed spells)
9) If teams are balanced
10) If someone levelled up
11) If someone earned the reroll bonus
11) If someone earned the ExpBoost bonus
12) Talent points Gained (I don't know what it is, but I found it in the code)
13) Rp Earned (I didn't know it was possible)
14) Total ip
15) completionBonusPoints (I don't know what it is, but I found it in the code)
16) loyaltyBoostIpEarned (?)
17) Minutes played in custom (daily)
18) Experience earned
19) Points Penalties (probably a count and I think the system is based on this score)
20) Game Length

And probably much more.

So, are you still asking yourself why LoL laggs so much?
Just imagine:
-How much in Kb would require for EACH report file (maybe even Mb)
-Over 1.000.000 daily players
-At least 40% of the players abuse of the report system really easly

And this is only a little part of the lag reason:
-Chat spammers
-In Game chat at least 200 to 5000 messages



Yup I bet riot hates this too as much you do.
So what do you think about that? Leave a comment
Very interesting.
Very intriguing. No wonder Riot is able to post such detailed reports when users complain.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Very intriguing. No wonder Riot is able to post such detailed reports when users complain.
Riot is secretly watching you.
Quote Originally Posted by Kazusa Touma View Post


Riot is secretly watching you.
Rito = NSA confirmed!.

but this sheit is acutally amazing
and i think some of the rp earned and xp gained lines are for anti hacking or some kind of bollocks.
thanks for sharing this
WoW lol i am never gonna report anyone
Uhm so what? What's the problem here? It's their game, they can see all of this info anyway and have all right to do so. Idk what's so 'scary' about this. lmao
So, do you have any proof of this? Pastebin the code or something?
Quote Originally Posted by Milecar12 View Post
So, do you have any proof of this? Pastebin the code or something?
Decompile ClientLibDomain.dat > ClientLibDomain-2.abc > EndOfGameStats.class.asasm
And you will find out every single line
Well now I know the true meaning of what a report is. Thanks!
this is crazy, can't believe rito do so much. x.x
I love chat logs
loyaltyBoostIpEarned is the new thing on pbe i think when u play with friends when u get extra IP
does all of this affect ping as well? Ive been having 1000 ping for like 3 weeks and cant even play
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?