WinkCSGO Boosting - Private Hack

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO Boosting - Private Hack
Hi, MPGH.

Im selling CSGO Boosting, for 1key for 3 wins.
Add me on steam: s t e a m c o m m u n i t y com / p r o f i l e s / 76561198150848008 /


Or add me on skype: amyjchaney
for more information.

Im using a private hack, made by me and my friend.
Anything u wanna know?

Send me a PM or add me on steam or skype!

//Yoolyz
1 key for 3 ranks is very cheap, you know scamming will get you banned right?. Not saying it is a scam.
Quote Originally Posted by Jvk View Post
1 key for 3 ranks is very cheap, you know scamming will get you banned right?. Not saying it is a scam.
Oh sorry, i mean 1key for 3 wins.
My fault, and thanks for seeing it!

//Yoolyz
I started wondering there
Added to talk,
Yea,, I got scammed, one win and he removed me.


Quote Originally Posted by goldice View Post
Yea,, I got scammed, one win and he removed me.


Did you only pay him 1 key?
Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchiro View Post
Did you only pay him 1 key?

Quote Originally Posted by yoolyz View Post
Oh sorry, i mean 1key for 3 wins.
Yes.. I did
Quote Originally Posted by goldice View Post
Yes.. I did
Add me on skype: LegitCSGOBoosting and I'll give you 2 free wins.
Quote Originally Posted by goldice View Post
Yea,, I got scammed, one win and he removed me.


Who are u, and why the fuck are u trying to crash my sales?

//Yoolyz
Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchiro View Post
Add me on skype: LegitCSGOBoosting and I'll give you 2 free wins.
You are a awesome guy! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by goldice View Post
You are a awesome guy! Thanks!
You haven't added me yet.. IDK if you're trying to troll this guy or what, waiting on attatchments.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us