SoldNA Diamond/Plat

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
NA Diamond/Plat
Looking to buy a NA DIA/PLAT acc. Post offers. Trusted members only unless MM.
I have a diamond 3 NA account 75 LP low D1 MMR. D3 last season, 43 champs, 4 skins. Funny name. offer?
What are you paying with?
I have a plat 5 smurf. It has around 40 champs, like 5 skins. Interested?
I have a plat 5 0 LP, 20 rune pages, 134 skins, all champions, 7K+ IP and 4k~ RP.
Prices? Been stuck at gold 2 for months. Dont Play a lot of ranked. 2-3 games a week. I just like the border.
Throw me a decent offer or we can discuss the price. Add me on skype; WhatTheNeko
Add me on skype and we can discuss. Skype: raphaelty03
I don't remember my skype p/w.. Just post what you have/price. Thanks
@Son Mine has the diamond border from last season, and the icon. ill ask $90? feel free to make an offer if interested!
Current rank?
Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
Current rank?
Diamond 3 75 LP
Quote Originally Posted by jayfree94 View Post
Diamond 3 75 LP
Got full info?
Well you're going to have to remember it if we're going to use a MM lol. Unless you want to pay first that is
Just throw a good price at me. The account has skins like Triumphant Ryze, Pax Sivir, Spirit Guard Udyr, etc etc. Too lazy to find them all atm. XD
1.jpg110 KB · 4 downloads 2.jpg201 KB · 4 downloads 3.jpg191 KB · 5 downloads
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?