[EUW] Cheap Elo boosting for bronze/silver players
ABOUT US
I am a Plat 4 player, thats playing since season 1
I reached bronze in S2, Gold in S3, and now Im plat 4, but dont feel like playing on my own account.
And thats exactly the reason, im boosting accounts from Bronze 5 to Gold 5 for a low price like this
ABOUT BOOST
We're never going to speak with anyone from your friendlist
We're not going to spend any IP/RP you got on your account without your consent
We're NEVER going to blame another player, we're always trying to be friendly and helpful
While boosting i'm always available on skype!
We're able to boost on EUW server. ( atm )
I am a Plat 4 player, thats playing since season 1
I reached bronze in S2, Gold in S3, and now Im plat 4, but dont feel like playing on my own account.
And thats exactly the reason, im boosting accounts from Bronze 5 to Gold 5 for a low price like this
ABOUT BOOST
We're never going to speak with anyone from your friendlist
We're not going to spend any IP/RP you got on your account without your consent
We're NEVER going to blame another player, we're always trying to be friendly and helpful
While boosting i'm always available on skype!
We're able to boost on EUW server. ( atm )
WE NEED VOUCHERS PM ME OR ADD SKYPE
5 VOUCHERS AVAILABLE
5 VOUCHERS AVAILABLE
OUR PRICES

SKYPE
Chriiswaslos
thirciano
sorry for img resolution
sorry for img resolution






