WTSMinecraft Alt Account $0.10 Each!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Alt Account $0.10 Each!
Welcome!



Selling Minecraft Alt Accounts for $0.10 each!


Skype:ZexyCruse


Paypal ONLY! Must send as gift.

No refunds,after i give you the account info and it works.But afterwards like in few days it does not work.

I would really appreciate if you leaved a thanks and a +rep if i sold to you
Quote Originally Posted by crusebal View Post
Welcome!



Selling Minecraft Alt Accounts for $0.10 each!


Skype:ZexyCruse


Paypal ONLY! Must send as gift.

No refunds,after i give you the account info and it works.But afterwards like in few days it does not work.
Could I take a vouch copy? Also that yellow is hard to read for my eyes.

EDIT:
Vouch +1
Added user for a vouch copy, sent right away!
The account worked great!
Thanks + Rep for you!
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Could I take a vouch copy? Also that yellow is hard to read for my eyes.
Changed it to black.
Bought an alt for fun. Gave me the account details instantly. Everything was smooth
BUMP Still selling
Quote Originally Posted by crusebal View Post
BUMP Still selling
WARNING:
OP does not crack these alts himself, I found all 6 of the alts he gave me in one list

For proof, he gave me these:
Fnoskar:ninja123
Geekmonster:revelution
Flameinfiren:egyptian
Grushterniak:merda1
Maximilian999:minecraft
flipper02:flipflip


Do not trade with him! @Ben
I cought someone for once, stop stealing all the scammers
Quote Originally Posted by crusebal View Post
BUMP Still selling
You can only bump every 24 hours. That includes the post itself.
There is a possible Infraction or BAN if you keep bumping before 24 hours.

Click Here To Read More
Got new ones that i cracked
BUMP Still selling
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?