WTTMinecraft Votes!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Votes!
I sell Minecraft votes.

I sell over 500 votes for servers.

Hit me up on skype predator_cr7 for more info.
You go first or we use OMM
Quote Originally Posted by SliceNDice View Post
I sell Minecraft votes.

I sell over 500 votes for servers.

Hit me up on skype predator_cr7 for more info.
You go first or we use OMM
what server does it work on? and what the website it will vote?
It works on most servers. 500 votes costs $250
500 votes costs $300 The votes work on most servers. Only a few dont work but i will let you know before you purchase @XinZhao55
Quote Originally Posted by SliceNDice View Post
500 votes costs $300 The votes work on most servers. Only a few dont work but i will let you know before you purchase @XinZhao55
If i use OMM would you still trade?
Quote Originally Posted by XinZhao55 View Post
If i use OMM would you still trade?
Did you do it if so was it a smooth transaction?
Quote Originally Posted by Zindele View Post
Did you do it if so was it a smooth transaction?
no, i have my own exploit too. i dont sell it
@Zindele i am still selling and we can use a OMM
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?