OutdatedBlackshot Chams and Cross Hair :)

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Upload the unpacked version of this hack.
And any screen shots?
Will post in a short while
Not Work For Me...!!
I Get DCC!!!...

Windows 7/64Bit
Well untill minion approve this thread and it well be new minion here soon


haha work
ScreenShot0927000850.jpg206 KB · 102 downloads ScreenShot0927000847.jpg206 KB · 87 downloads
Umm, where do you get your PerX Injector from?? I googled but there are so many versions
Quote Originally Posted by SpazmSpasmSpam View Post
Umm, where do you get your PerX Injector from?? I googled but there are so many versions
theres plenty when you search for it but to look for a newer version you could see the post date
or just google search for it and make sure added new version or something
Approved, post back results. @Ray always include visual evidence to expedite approval.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Approved, post back results. @DunHateJustLove always include visual evidence to expedite approval.
liz what happen to dave?
win7 64 will dc....i repeat many time also dc! can make 64bit hack?
​WHY I ALWAYS DC?? NEED HELP
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?