Is there anyone with a working version of Darkbot for 1.7, can't find a working one.
DarkBot works fine in 1.7.x, you just don't know how to use parameters.
Or maybe you don't know how to compile
Originally Posted by LeMaj0r
DarkBot works fine in 1.7.x, you just don't know how to use parameters.
Or maybe you don't know how to compile
Make me one?
Originally Posted by pdlpost
Make me one?
If you don't know how to use DarkBot with 3 videos and a tutorial on how to do it, you're not worth using it.
Originally Posted by glw121212
If you don't know how to use DarkBot with 3 videos and a tutorial on how to do it, you're not worth using it.
Rude, why so mean. </3
Originally Posted by pdlpost
Rude, why so mean. </3
DarkStorm made it not precompiled because he doesn't want every idiot able to use it. So... if you can't figure out how to use it with 3 video's and a tutorial you're not worth using it.
Originally Posted by glw121212
DarkStorm made it not precompiled because he doesn't want every idiot able to use it. So... if you can't figure out how to use it with 3 video's and a tutorial you're not worth using it.
I can't even find the 3 videos.
Originally Posted by pdlpost
Make me one?
Nope.
Make it your self.
It's not very hard, considering the source is on fucking github.
Infact, if you don't know how to use Eclipse with the hand-written tutorials or videos, then I don't think you deserve any help whatsoever.
Originally Posted by LeMaj0r
Nope.
Make it your self.
It's not very hard, considering the source is on fucking github.
Infact, if you don't know how to use Eclipse with the hand-written tutorials or videos, then I don't think you deserve any help whatsoever.
It doesn't matter m8, I got a better program. Thanks for the kind words anyway
Originally Posted by pdlpost
It doesn't matter m8, I got a better program. Thanks for the kind words anyway
Nothing is better than DarkBot.
Unless you're referring to ApocalypseBot, which is infected.
Originally Posted by pdlpost
It doesn't matter m8, I got a better program. Thanks for the kind words anyway
if you have a better program then why the hell are you asking for darkbot?