Oh snap jimmies rustled

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
No it isn't a perma ban, but it can easily be a permaban if I see them post again
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
No it isn't a perma ban, but it can easily be a permaban if I see them post again
So the further end up on my curb, it is simple that you just shut up and never eat a dick again. Remember that dick could be mansony and we souldn't want that pussy up your cunt. Oh my is that a rebuttfaceul or just a clever attempt to hide your niggatry
Why can't we all just be friends? Such a trolley community lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Morbid View Post
Why can't we all just be friends? Such a trolley community lol.
Wow...

Welcome to general !
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
Wow...

Welcome to general !
Believe me, I've been here before lol. Not my first account :P.
Quote Originally Posted by Morbid View Post
Why can't we all just be friends?

because our motto is "we at mpgh hate you"
Quote Originally Posted by Morbid View Post
Believe me, I've been here before lol. Not my first account :P.
Who are you

pm me
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post



because our motto is "we at mpgh hate you"
Well that's not very nice.
Oh daum Freedom is a feg and a dick rider to.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Oh daum Freedom is a feg and a dick rider to.
oh shut it you never know about years back then .
^ I don't see how anyone would miss this.
Confused by this stupid shit.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?