CoolRedacted BO2 Host Tool

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
Redacted BO2 Host Tool
Hey erveryone,

I've created this little Host tool for Redacted Black Ops 2. Hope You like it.


-> inject into "t6mp.exe"

Funcs:
F1 - No Recoil
F2 - God Mode
F3 - Unlimited Ammo
F4 - Force Host
F5 - Freeze Players
F6 - All Noname
F7 - One Hit Kill


You need to be Host!
You can use the ForceHost function to get host. (Enable before Joining into any lobby)


Pic:

http://imgur.com/7skDmMT

Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/0...800a/analysis/

http://virusscan.jotti.org/nl/scanre...6a2063ae096488

Credits: 2D|Ice
redacted_new_mpgh.net.rar12 KB · 4,944 downloads 1/56 malicious
//Approved
Pomozi!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
//Approved
pomozi brate!!!
kad dam inject sve ide lepo i kad ubijem kog napise lol i mislim da hack radi al force host neradi i ako force host ne radi onda nis ne radi
sto napravim da cu bit host
Wow !
Looks good
I am a newb how do I inject this into my black ops 2?
I injected it but its not working
Quote Originally Posted by ContrastNew View Post
I injected it but its not working
Did you start it as admin and do you use the Redacted version?
Hi Please Help
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Did you start it as admin and do you use the Redacted version?

Hi Thanks I Downloaded Injector Now How To Use!! :"(
Ok Everyone Im New To The Website Ok Now Please Help Me How To Use This I Am - Was Kinda hacker I KNow Cheat engine and stuff injectorsto sortof now let me explain everything so u can please helpme btw this is my first hack downloading i tried other they dont work :9 ok: i run as administator the injector, open cod go to pub match ,not find one yet, then press inject, then it comes up but blank no thing on it, then i press find match, then it finds it, then when loading map, it says problem thing then windows close it... and force host i just read u have to be host? but how if thats the case if force how tht because the injector is blank no thing on it... then how please help i luv u all i will support this website thanks all !!
Quote Originally Posted by Smukavec View Post
pomozi brate!!!
kad dam inject sve ide lepo i kad ubijem kog napise lol i mislim da hack radi al force host neradi i ako force host ne radi onda nis ne radi
sto napravim da cu bit host
Probaj otvorit NAT..

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingdude321 View Post
Ok Everyone Im New To The Website Ok Now Please Help Me How To Use This I Am - Was Kinda hacker I KNow Cheat engine and stuff injectorsto sortof now let me explain everything so u can please helpme btw this is my first hack downloading i tried other they dont work :9 ok: i run as administator the injector, open cod go to pub match ,not find one yet, then press inject, then it comes up but blank no thing on it, then i press find match, then it finds it, then when loading map, it says problem thing then windows close it... and force host i just read u have to be host? but how if thats the case if force how tht because the injector is blank no thing on it... then how please help i luv u all i will support this website thanks all !!
Try disabling DataExeucitonPrevention, it might be causing the game to crash. Enter this in your Windows CMD prompt: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
TNX...It work great!!!!
Thanks IT IS GREATE
Update: I Dont Get The Things At The Pictures I Only Get The Window As On The Picture But DOsent Show f1 e.t.c it showss blank :/
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us