BlackShot Speed of Death

Posts 1–15 of 110 · Page 1 of 8
BlackShot Speed for Death
Wazaaapp This is Astron51 again
Today is my Birthday so I gonna release the Speed of Death

ScreenShot :


How to use/Tutorial


Virus Scan
Jotti.org
VirusTotal

Approve?
@COD3RIN
Before you Approve it.Please See your Inbox.


Use at your own Risk.
Speed for Death_mpgh.net.rar534 B · 1,556 downloads Clean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTRON51
approve great release astron51
Have fun with iVanellop my official Tester
heh Do Speed ​​Hacker And The Simple Thing But From All , However I already have Here will I need not , I will update my Addreas Thanks For the postt

I speak not English Google Translator
Quote Originally Posted by BooK-BS View Post
heh Do Speed ​​Hacker And The Thing From All But Simple , but already I 'm here not to need Even I update my At Comp Addreas post
what are u talking about dude?
Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
what are u talking about dude?
book said heh Do Speed ​​Hacker And The Simple Thing But From All, However I already have Here will I need not, I will update my Addreas Thanks For the postt
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

book said heh Do Speed ​​Hacker And The Simple Thing But From All, However I already have Here will I need not, I will update my Addreas Thanks For the postt
...Book using the GOogle Translate txD
Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
...Book using the GOogle Translate xD
well he is brazilian but he is a code coder
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

well he is brazilian but he is a code coder
Learn english is good.But please don use Google Translate with multi word it will translate into some funny shit xD
Today is my Birthday so i release this baby for everyone to use it
Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
Learn english is good.But please don use Google Translate with multi word it will translate into some funny shit xD
well he can learn more english language ......how the value still same after you run the cheat
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

well he can learn more english language ......how the value still same after you run the cheat
I edited some stuff in the CT
my pc is 32bit only can use bypass=-=....
Quote Originally Posted by mingxisoh View Post
my pc is 32bit only can use bypass=-=....
use PCHUNTER 32Bit suspend 2 of them then quickly change the value with mah CT then resume it back in 1 minute
Nice Release Keep Releasing Astron & COD3RIN
Posts 1–15 of 110 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?