csgo stickers

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
csgo stickers
After a comp match I went back to home, and I seen that I was 'eligible' to buy a sticker for 99 cents (in the top menu where the crates/keys are), and they gave me a week to buy it. I did, and it's worth $2.18 atm. Should I sell it or keep it?


Keep for now. Prices for it might go up.
I don't have the patience for shit like this so I would just sell it on csgolounge for 1 key.
Keep it and resell it in a few months.
Put it on your gun idiot.
Keep it , you're gonna need it .
Keep it we are still uncertain on wtf are going on with these stickers. I got a ct kawaii killer one.
Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchiro View Post
I got a ct kawaii killer one.
I wanna see that
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

I wanna see that
When I get home I'll take a screenie. Got it on one of my alts. Was pretty excited when I saw it.
I got a 'Til Death Do We Part' one.
Actually looks really good.

Just wondering what Valve's endgame is for all of these timed stickers.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Just wondering what Valve's endgame is for all of these timed stickers.
Money. Gaben wants money, so you better give Gaben money.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?