Anyone jelly?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I had most of the admins and gms on my main before :P
I used to be in that clan... All they do is E8.
Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
I used to be in that clan... All they do is E8.
Well that's where all the good people play at lol,
I mostly only play Pubs/non e8 if there is nothing in e8
Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post

Well that's where all the good people play at lol,
I mostly only play Pubs/non e8 if there is nothing in e8
E8 is full of trash talking 12 year olds. 1 in 15 players there would be good.
West is the place to be, only problem is 60 ping asians that spray vip hard.
im friends with all of them cause i'm one of their fellow GMs.
I don't think anybody is jealous.
look his honor Very bad
Well I can't be a friend with myself, now can I.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us