WTSROTMG ITEMS!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
ROTMG ITEMS!
Hello, I am trying to sell my ROTMG Items for paypal. First off, I will not be going first unless I find you trustworthy, We can use a OMM at your expense, or you can go first.
Stock:
Pricing:
Unbound Hp ring: $3.75
Robe of The Grand Sorcerer: $1.20
Doom Circle: $1.25
Colossus Shield: $1.20
Seal Of Blessed Champion: $1.20
Witch Skin: $0.60
Staff Of the Cosmic Whole: $1.25
Unbound Defense Ring: $3.75
Hydra Skin Armor: $1.25
Acropolis Armor: $1.30
Masamune: $1.00
Dagger Of Malevolence: $1.30
Recomp Wand: $1.25
Robe Of the Elder Warlock: $1.25
Planefetter Orb: $1.00
Cloak Of Endless Night: $0.50
Sword Of Acclaim: $1.50
Prism of Apparitions: $1.25
Helm Of Great General: $1.25
BaneSerpent Poison: $1.25
Ring of Exalted Hp: $0.50
Potion of Defense: $0.10
Add Maxxk0ed.sales On skype to purchase these items. Thank you.
Negative one vouch, Payed $6.55 to him and he took my money and left. I can provide proof he scammed me if needed.
Quote Originally Posted by Alloyus View Post
Negative one vouch, Payed $6.55 to him and he took my money and left. I can provide proof he scammed me if needed.
Hi could you please post proof? Because this guy have scammed mutiple people.
hi i just purchased 4ubhp's please respond to me back on skype.
this guy just scammed me for 4ubhp's I have proof as well.
Not only is he being accused of scamming, his prices are also shit.
The guy already had scam reports. Why did you trade with him...
Quote Originally Posted by Rigolord View Post
The guy already had scam reports. Why did you trade with him...
I didnt? I just wanted him banned.
Quote Originally Posted by lololol12344 View Post
I didnt? I just wanted him banned.
Wasn't talking to you
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us