Nah, forget it

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Nah, forget it
Wont come back to CF anymore. You will never see me again here.

Piece out. Have fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Nazmark View Post
Wont come back to CF anymore. You will never see me again here.

Piece out. Have fun.
peace out bro
I don't even know why you came back at the worst time ever.
Dont lie !!! U wil be back
They ALWAYS come back.
Not this time babe.
Quote Originally Posted by WumboKnight View Post
They ALWAYS come back.
Quote Originally Posted by Nazmark View Post
Not this time babe.
You just did...
I have the right to post on my last thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Iordofballin View Post


You just did...
Quote Originally Posted by Nazmark View Post
I have the right to post on my last thread.
Nope...no you don't....





hehehe
Wait 2-3 months. I bet 5$.
I quit cf a while back but i still check this section regularly. Don't see anything wrong with that.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us