Royal Quest Bot/Trainer/Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Royal Quest Bot/Trainer/Hack
There's this beta game out on Steam called Royal Quest, anybody have any bots or hacks for this? The grinding for 3 days to level up once is a pain
so far the only available bots i've found are polish or russian language and don't generally work on the english client. I have seen people using bots or scripts in game but I doubt they are commercially available. Someone please tell me if i'm wrong, I'd love to autogrind on this game while i'm working!
Seach On Google Royal Quest MPGH (Genereal) Hacks
Yeah i used the search terms you recommended, this is the only thread that comes up.
Well, I've made a Guild, and I've grinded another 700K, but a bot would be amazing for this game. I can't find anything anywhere at all, at least not for the US version, this would be a great game to work on. If I found a private hack, I would even pay to use it
Did anything ever come about?
Quote Originally Posted by mrspango View Post
Did anything ever come about?
No, there was a guy that was making a tool, but he apparently vanished, so the US has no tool for this game, no public tool anyways. This game is becoming very grindy, I'm lv. 45, and even a simple speed hack would be kind of nice
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us