BlackShot TeamSwitcher Souce

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
BlackShot TeamSwitcher Souce
I'm kinda tired, and I can't find a good forum to post some useful thread.
And I visited this forum again and I found a lot of useless threads. so here.

This address is still up to date. (Thanks to cheat engine)
Code:
#define ADR_TEAMPOINTER 0x8AEA50 // your pointer
#define OFS_TEAMOFFSET 0xC2059 // your offset
The function.
Code:
memcpy((PVOID) (ADR_TEAMPOINTER+OFS_TEAMOFFSET),(PVOID) "\x10", 1); //your function
Credits:
Brandon - for the bypass
@Arcton - for the bypass
Cheat Engine - best ever.
Does this work on C#?
Title says it all . C++
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
I'm kinda tired, and I can't find a good forum to post some useful thread.
And I visited this forum again and I found a lot of useless threads. so here.

This address is still up to date. (Thanks to cheat engine)
Code:
#define ADR_TEAMPOINTER 0x8AEA50 // your pointer
#define OFS_TEAMOFFSET 0xC2059 // your offset
The function.
Code:
memcpy((PVOID) (ADR_TEAMPOINTER+OFS_TEAMOFFSET),(PVOID) "\x10", 1); //your function
Credits:
Brandon - for the bypass
@Arcton - for the bypass
Cheat Engine - best ever.
CAN I CREATE IN CE PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO FOR ME!
Quote Originally Posted by iLuvMee View Post
CAN I CREATE IN CE PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO FOR ME!
yes you can create this is CE paste the address all tutorial how to create a trainer in CE is in youtube
CAN U MAKE A VIDEO FOR ME PLEASE
Quote Originally Posted by iLuvMee View Post
CAN U MAKE A VIDEO FOR ME PLEASE
there is a lot of tutorial in youtube watch it by using cheat engine
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

there is a lot of tutorial in youtube watch it by using cheat engine
BUT NOT WORKING ALL OF THEM I SEARCH IN YOUTUBE HOW TO MAKE INJECTOR USING CHEAT ENGINE BUT ALWAYS WRONG
After Major update.You guys have to find new base address and Offset all over again (easy for us)
How you get Undetected Cheat Engine ?
0xC2059 or 0x59
what program did u use ? C++ or other program..
Quote Originally Posted by nizarpank00100 View Post
what program did u use ? C++ or other program..
Dev c++ the other one
each time I try to find who access the address, my bs crash. I try to suspend the process but still to no avail. if I cant do this how to make memory hack then?
pls advise me on how to find who access the address pls.
thanks bros
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?