Master Packet List?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Master Packet List?
Is anyone in the process of making a "master" packet list, with all packets that can abused? I have started a list and was wondering if there are any I should include.. I am collecting packets such as "ProtectBase" with a different character count every packet, meaning that some packets the name "sevennn" (seven letters) would be included, then in other packets "sixxxx" would be included, I am trying to make a list with names 4-14 characters (Max I think)... If you would like to help PM me or ask for my Skype and I'll give you instructions as to what to do.
Thanks for reading\any contribution. -Ass
I would be happy to help but I am a complete noob at this stuff.

from what I understood, it's a different packet for every person, right?
Hey, can you PM me your skype? i would like to help out
Quote Originally Posted by RaZoX144 View Post
I would be happy to help but I am a complete noob at this stuff.

from what I understood, it's a different packet for every person, right?
There are certain packets for different people, there are packets which names can be changed in, meaning there's a packet for players with 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, and 14 character names, I'm trying to get a packet with each amount of letters to make it changeable to put anyone's name in a packet and give them points.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSlayer View Post
Hey, can you PM me your skype? i would like to help out
nosawilsno98, sorry was busy irl.
Quote Originally Posted by I_Am_An_Ass View Post
Is anyone in the process of making a "master" packet list, with all packets that can abused? I have started a list and was wondering if there are any I should include.. I am collecting packets such as "ProtectBase" with a different character count every packet, meaning that some packets the name "sevennn" (seven letters) would be included, then in other packets "sixxxx" would be included, I am trying to make a list with names 4-14 characters (Max I think)... If you would like to help PM me or ask for my Skype and I'll give you instructions as to what to do.
Thanks for reading\any contribution. -Ass
What is idea of this? Where you need this
Quote Originally Posted by Ainasoja View Post
What is idea of this? Where you need this
Once I get the "RewardBase, ProtectTeammate" etc packets with the certain letter count for the name, you could send packets to give anyone ingame\your platoon points (it's a theory that requires little to no effort for people to help me with, just simply save all packets and send them to me or copy and paste them)
If it works you could send a whole list of packets with the username "Ainasoja" for example, to the server and then you would be getting points for packets I'm sending.
Quote Originally Posted by I_Am_An_Ass View Post
Once I get the "RewardBase, ProtectTeammate" etc packets with the certain letter count for the name, you could send packets to give anyone ingame\your platoon points (it's a theory that requires little to no effort for people to help me with, just simply save all packets and send them to me or copy and paste them)
If it works you could send a whole list of packets with the username "Ainasoja" for example, to the server and then you would be getting points for packets I'm sending.
Oh now i take it.... if you need help add me in skype: Konsta.ainasoja
Add me (skype): kigufushi
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?