LightbulbWTSWeb Development - I Make Your Website - WP,HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Web Development - I Make Your Website - WP,HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT
Hello, I am have acquired some skills relating to web development and i'm looking to offer my services for a fee.
Hopefully i can learn something new.
I am available 10am-12pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) 4pm-6am PST.
I respond fast and communicate clearly, its great working with me.
We also finish league orders very quickly ;]

Contact:
E-mail:camberkirk@gmail.com
Skype:camber_o

Sample themes/webpages i can customize: Creative Website Template
ProLolBoost | Professional League of legends boosting.
http://yourownblank.com/themes/Halcy...nDaysTemplate/
ShowPage - An Easy to Use Free Responsive Landing Page
The landing-page Website Template | Home :: w3layouts
my.kingdom Website Template | Home :: w3layouts
TRIGONUM Bootstarp Website Template| Home :: w3layouts
Starnight - A Sexy As Hell Free HTML5/CSS3 Template
http://yourownblank.com/themes/yebo-...o-flat-layout/


Please drop us a message to ask us about our services.

I have experience building WP CMS and html websites.
I can help you with WP CMS, HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT.
I can work for you on an hourly basis or by milestone, what method is up to you.

I can also take care of hosting, domain, dns, server management.
Are you gonna give out vouch copies?
Quote Originally Posted by SliceNDice View Post
Are you gonna give out vouch copies?
Possibly, depending on what you need done i can do it for free.
Quote Originally Posted by chaosmage222 View Post
Possibly, depending on what you need done i can do it for free.
Enjin Website?
Quote Originally Posted by SliceNDice View Post
Enjin Website?
i don't know what you want. If you want what they offer its more complicated than i can do. They can offer it at those prices because developing it may cost hundreds of thousands but they generate millions each year.
Quote Originally Posted by chaosmage222 View Post
i don't know what you want. If you want what they offer its more complicated than i can do. They can offer it at those prices because developing it may cost hundreds of thousands but they generate millions each year.
Can you help out on my Enjin website. I need it to look more professional and I need help adding *********** html images
Quote Originally Posted by SliceNDice View Post
Can you help out on my Enjin website. I need it to look more professional and I need help adding *********** html images
Sure, add me on skype and i'll take a look. I'm learning new skills all the time.
I want to know if you can improve on my website, I need a retail script set up to sell parts to unique hand made rocking horses i make, but I wana sell the parts so if a part breaks the person can just buy the part to replace. My Skype name is MoFooKiN also my Steam name. The website is www.crackerlaccustoms.com
Quote Originally Posted by Mofookin View Post
I want to know if you can improve on my website, I need a retail script set up to sell parts to unique hand made rocking horses i make, but I wana sell the parts so if a part breaks the person can just buy the part to replace. My Skype name is MoFooKiN also my Steam name. The website is www.crackerlaccustoms.com
Sure, what do you specifically want to accomplish? Did you build the website yourself? Did you want to make your website look nicer and more professional? How do you normally process orders?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?