Cool[SaveFile] Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Legendary Weapons

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[SaveFile] Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Legendary Weapons
Hey guys,
Here's a savefile with Legendary tier weapons.
There's a video with me showing some of the guns.
I'll update it tomorrow with some more stuff.

<Removed>

enjoy

www.virustotal com/en/file/e80e6e68e334578c77804c040efcdba91afa891e4a6210de29 f509114cc10a9f/analysis/1413372107/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...318e2f192b0599
removed the dots because i can't post links
Save0001_mpgh.net.rar20 KB · 1,363 downloads Clean
thanks in advance
awesometastic, thx
in what directory path do i put this
Quote Originally Posted by nightcodex View Post
in what directory path do i put this
whoops, sorry
I forgot to put that in the OP
Documents\My Games\Borderlands The Pre-Sequel\WillowGame\SaveData\random numbers
Quote Originally Posted by thegamekid1996 View Post
whoops, sorry
I forgot to put that in the OP
Documents\My Games\Borderlands The Pre-Sequel\WillowGame\SaveData\random numbers
Im wondering i have a cracked Borderlands pre ssequal from NOSteam , and i need to know how i can make the savefile working
Quote Originally Posted by nightcodex View Post
Im wondering i have a cracked Borderlands pre ssequal from NOSteam , and i need to know how i can make the savefile working
It should work when you have put the file in the direction,
it would look something like this:
how to change the weapon level though?
How did you do this? the borderlands 2 save editor makes me unloadable..
I cant finde save files in willow game i only have Config CookedPcconsole LOcalization movies and splash ?? help ?
Quote Originally Posted by tecsy View Post
I cant finde save files in willow game i only have Config CookedPcconsole LOcalization movies and splash ?? help ?
Do you look at the documents folder?
i dont have anything in my Documents folder and i have a cracked version of the game
Quote Originally Posted by iDoS lotec666 View Post
i dont have anything in my Documents folder and i have a cracked version of the game
If its not in the MyGames folder try searching your PC for the save file. Save0001 most likely.
how do i combine like.. this save file and other thread save files~ coz all have same save file name >.<
I wanna like.. have all lvl 50 char while having this legendary weapons XD
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?