OutdatedThe White Lotus [Hamachi] - Regularly updated

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
The White Lotus [Hamachi] - Regularly updated
The White Lotus

New stuff/Features
Draconis, map and dragon behavior redone. Added consolation of Draconis and loot balloon.
Epic UDL boss + minions
Faster Source
Source can run anywhere from an hour to half a day.
Tinkerer
Prod nexus and vault
Improved networking
Currently working on candyland and cemetery.
and more new crap that I'm too lazy to post, just go see for yourself.

Screenshots








You need a decent wifi card to be able to get almost no jitter. The .txt links to the webclient.

Hamachi Stuff
WhiteLotusRealms** and replace ** with 01-20
Password for the networks is "WL"

links.txt28 B · 566 downloads Clean
1.png90 KB · 14 downloads 2.png67 KB · 14 downloads 5.png79 KB · 14 downloads 3.png50 KB · 8 downloads
To get the screenshots showing, upload it to imgur and copy the bbcode to your post and it will work and we can see.

You also need 2 virus scans, and uploaded client (not webclient...)

and you need credits
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
I'd also like to note that if you're computer is ~3 years old or more, expect to have jitter. Cya in game. .txt links to the webclient.
It would actually be your computer, not you're computer.
Could you please make another hamachi room and tell me name a password?
New fixes:

Opened all rooms to hamachi.
Purchasing char slots reverted
Implemented h'ween nexus. (almost done)
Doing test runs now
I keep trying to load the game and it won't load. I tryed on flash projector and still it won't load. Please tell me what i am doing wrong!
Sorry guys, had work. For those that wanted to know, the server will be online almost every weekday for about 8 hours. The server goes on and off in the weekends.
Added candyland bosses.
Added 10 more hamachi networks
fixed vaults (again)
Added "PvP"
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Added "PvP"
You sure about that?

Can we have some proof at least?
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Added candyland bosses.
Added 10 more hamachi networks
fixed vaults (again)
Added "PvP"
pvp? seems a little bit unrealistic to me
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
pvp? seems a little bit unrealistic to me
Did a bit of homework, I'm thinking that the White Lotus has something that I know of...


(EDIT: Screw what I said. I didn't find anything valuable.)
LOOKS SO FUN but it says invalid email adress when I try to register...
Edit: and connection failed when I try to connect
It is a shame that it is so laggy for me
Ooo, A Legend of Korra/The Last Airbender Fan.

Glad to know im not the only one around.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?