SolvedLOLph server bypass

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
LOLph server bypass
my friend is from another country and he wants to connect to LOLph
is there any methods or applications that could let him connect to LOLph in garena?
tried using WTFast but didnt work.
Use an IP changer like Tunnelbear or any Proxy.
He should even need to use that even, just sign up on their website then download their client.
As far as I know, riot does not do proxy crap for countries.
Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
Use an IP changer like Tunnelbear or any Proxy.
He should even need to use that even, just sign up on their website then download their client.
As far as I know, riot does not do proxy crap for countries.
I think Garena controls League in the Philippines.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


I think Garena controls League in the Philippines.
Wouldn't proxy or Philippines IP work. He needs to change it by a software.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us