Weird Thread (Look Down @ C vs C++)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Weird Thread (Look Down @ C vs C++)
I wasn't going to say anything, but that thread is glitched. It keeps saying I posted 2 hours ago and it's been four days :l.... so you know just thought I point it out.
Isn't it just because people keep voting? But it's been annoying me forever now thus i asked a mod to lock it >_<, but there aren't really any mods in this sections, 'cept for the occasional visit. Does this section even have a mod assigned to it?
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
Isn't it just because people keep voting? But it's been annoying me forever now thus i asked a mod to lock it >_<, but there aren't really any mods in this sections, 'cept for the occasional visit. Does this section even have a mod assigned to it?
Lol. Ok that might be it xD. I was thinking some ghost why06 kept posting when I wasn't logged on o_O?!
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Lol. Ok that might be it xD. I was thinking some ghost why06 kept posting when I wasn't logged on o_O?!
CYBER GHOST o.0
lol i noticed, minions can close right?, ask corndog
Lol. Now you two are fighting for the last post xD. Anyway zeco I think you can edit your first post to close the poll.... somehow :L
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Lol. Now you two are fighting for the last post xD. Anyway zeco I think you can edit your first post to close the poll.... somehow :L
You can? 0.0, i'll try;

Wait you can't edit it anymore cause i posted this so long ago.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us