Superjump

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Superjump
Hi,

Does someone have a trainer with superjump and no fall damage undetected for me?
Greets Ayhampje
Quote Originally Posted by ayhampje View Post
Hi,

Does someone have superjump undetected for me?
Greets Ayhampje
LMAO LMAO ouch my ribs!
Quote Originally Posted by ayhampje View Post
Hi,

Does someone have superjump undetected for me?
Greets Ayhampje
u mean adress or a trainer with it...
Quote Originally Posted by naomelembro14 View Post
u mean adress or a trainer with it...
yes, i mean a trainer do you have it?
Quote Originally Posted by ayhampje View Post
yes, i mean a trainer do you have it?
yes...about a thousand...and everyone else...
make them yourself.. it takes 10minutes
thats becouse you know how to do it^^
Just get a UCE and test on any random game that doesn't have hack protection to get than hang of it, then move on to something with hack protection. (Assuming you have a UCE not a DCE)
Trojan Found and Clean
^ that popped up when I opened it. Someone please ban this asshole.
Quote Originally Posted by ll11ll View Post
^ that popped up when I opened it. Someone please ban this asshole.
how did u get a virus when there is nothing to download on this thread? and watch your language
^ that popped up when I opened it. Someone please ban this asshole.
roflmfao

ban what asshole?

what asshole deserves an asshole ban?

omg a choob telling to ban someone else when they didnt do anything?
Pm Me If U Want Them......
I Have Both Superjump And No Fall Damage For Whoever Needs Them I Made Them Myself And Gave Them To My Cousin To Add To His Trainer.....let Me Kno And Ill Give It Out. ~peace
WTF is that choob talking about?

THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS THREAD!!! IF YOU GOT A VIRUS, YOU'RE COMPUTER JUST WENT THROUGH IMMACULATE-VIRUS-CONCEPTION (The first case I've ever heard of )
I have a super jump trainer but i dont know if it works yet...
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us