Source Help For Shoot Through Walls

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Source Help For Shoot Through Walls
Hello again, so Im not sure on how to go about implementing the address I have for STW, if someone could give me a heads up I would be grateful. ty

I know that I have to declare it and I have my CH_STW ectect just need help with the block of code that surrounds the address
STW asm or memory?
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
STW asm or memory?
The Memory ??
Code:
if(CH_STW)
{
		*(float*)(MEM_STW)=78.6f;
	}else
	{
		*(float*)(MEM_STW)=0.0f;
	}
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
Code:
if(CH_STW)
{
		*(float*)(MEM_STW)=78.6f;
	}else
	{
		*(float*)(MEM_STW)=0.0f;
	}
This crashes it and what is the difference between ASM and Memory
There are assembly and memory functions and your might be assembly ( ASM ) if it crash with memory function.
Nah but you can close the thread, speaking to Znoen about it
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us