CoolStaff needed for Next Realms

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Staff needed for Next Realms
This server was originally going to be named NRealms, but I'll just name it Next Realms since someone already has the name Nrealms. Don't ask me why I wanted the name so badly. Anyhow, I just need 2 GMs and 1 Dev and a spriter/mapmaker. So 4 spots open currently. . Here is the application form.

Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name?
How old are you? (Optional)
Rate your maturity level from 1-10
What staff would you like to be and why?
Will you be active on the pserver?
Do you work well with others?
omni show me 1 screenshot and i will consider (on skype)
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
omni show me 1 screenshot and i will consider (on skype)
Lol how'd you know my real name was Omni lel will do
Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name?: Leevim12
How old are you?: 15
Rate your maturity level from 1-10: 7-9
What staff would you like to be and why?: Any and i used to have a great popular server. :P
Will you be active on the pserver?: Of course, If its well coded, yeah.
Do you work well with others?: Yeah, i do. Why wouldn't i?

EDIT: I can code items and help you out on some stuff which makes the server FUN.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
This server was originally going to be named NRealms, but I'll just name it Next Realms since someone already has the name Nrealms. Don't ask me why I wanted the name so badly. Anyhow, I just need 2 GMs and 1 Dev and a spriter/mapmaker. So 4 spots open currently. . Here is the application form.

Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name?
How old are you? (Optional)
Rate your maturity level from 1-10
What staff would you like to be and why?
Will you be active on the pserver?
Do you work well with others?

Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name? : ******sucidialgraphics
How old are you? (Optional) : 23
Rate your maturity level from 1-10 : Sometimes a 1, but mostly a 9
What staff would you like to be and why? Dev, so I can eat McDicks, jk so I can help advance the server
Will you be active on the pserver? Yes
Do you work well with others? Yes,
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post



Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name? : ******sucidialgraphics
How old are you? (Optional) : 23
Rate your maturity level from 1-10 : Sometimes a 1, but mostly a 9
What staff would you like to be and why? Dev, so I can eat McDicks, jk so I can help advance the server
Will you be active on the pserver? Yes
Do you work well with others? Yes,
Accepted as Dev.
Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
Accepted as Dev.
You accept him and you don't even notice me!? What is this!? D:
Quote Originally Posted by Leevim View Post
You accept him and you don't even notice me!? What is this!? D:
last I checked people aren't required to reply on all comments made in the thread
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
last I checked people aren't required to reply on all comments made in the thread
I shall never forget these great words
Quote Originally Posted by Leevim View Post
You accept him and you don't even notice me!? What is this!? D:
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


agreed but you forgot
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
agreed but you forgot
You know waht!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not need to use the format because I just don't.

I am automatically accepted.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I do not need to use the format because I just don't.

I am automatically accepted.
Yeah okay :33
There are two magical ways to hire devs for a server....

1.) Keep the number low (1 to 2), and slowly evaluate each one, and help them/replace them if needed.

2.) Hire a million devs, then fire the majority and keep the ones that will do work.

Or you know, if you have contacts, then you can always just ask good friends for help on things. :P
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?