CoolWaW Unlocker - All Weapons/Perks

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
WaW Unlocker - All Weapons/Perks
It came to my attention that there wasn't a hack (at least to my knowledge) that allowed you to unlock everything. So i took the liberty of making one myself. Not a lot to say, the program speaks for itself. Hope you guys enjoy. If you'd like to see more like this let me know any suggestions you may have.

THIS IS 100% UNDETECTED From my understanding Punkbuster has absolutely 0 detection of memory editing while you are not in a game with punkbuster services. So as long as you only use this program while in the main menu, and close it afterwards you are perfectly safe. Also i don't see them ever patching this in the future so enjoy


https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1413795001/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...fa7bf5aa0d57dd
WaWUnlocker_mpgh.net.zip10 KB · 6,706 downloads 5/65 malicious
//Approved.
Im new to WaW, can you get banned for trainers and unlockers or VAC doesn't exist on WaW anymore?
Quote Originally Posted by JockeHD View Post
Im new to WaW, can you get banned for trainers and unlockers or VAC doesn't exist on WaW anymore?
Please read my OP. "This is 100% UNDETECTED."
Looks like a nice cheat, will try it out now!
Ill be in touch!
is it for online (total noob)
Quote Originally Posted by jkilla999 View Post
is it for online (total noob)
...yes. lol
Nice job thanks for releasing +rep
Quote Originally Posted by HexMurder View Post
That has a challenge unlocker but not an unlock everything feature.
unlocks attachments
This is a test.
Apparently I'm mentally ill because I can't get it to work. I'm at the multiplayer menu and I go to my desktop and click "Unlock All" then it says everythings unlocked and then I go to create a class and it no bueno
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?