WTS▓►★Tsuchiro's CS:GO Boosting Service★Cheap[✔]Fast[✔]No Hacks[✔]★◄▓

Posts 1–15 of 189 · Page 1 of 13
▓►★Tsuchiro's CS:GO Boosting Service★Cheap[✔]Fast[✔]No Hacks[✔]★◄▓

★Tsuchiro's Legit CS:GO Boosting Service★ Cheap[✔]Fast[✔]100%Safe[✔]Legit[✔]No Hacks[✔]

About Me:
I am currently a college student trying to make a little extra money on the side while playing video games. My rank is Global Elite and has been obtained legitly, I have over 3,000 hours played on my main.(Proof is at bottom of post)

Prices:


1 Win = $4 or 3 keys ($4 per win)
2 Wins = $7 or 4 Keys ($3.5 per win)
5 Wins = $15 or 9 Keys ($3 per win)
10 Wins = $25 or 15 Keys ($2.5 per win)
20 Wins = $40 or 24 Keys ($2 per win)


Questions/Answers

Q1)What is the difference between getting boosted with hacks and legitly.

A1) If you get boosted with hacks and the person boosting you gets banned all the games they won with you will become null and you will lose those wins you obtained with them. But when I boost legitly I wont get banned so there is no way for you to lose your wins.

Q2)How will you boost me?

A2)We will play a competitive game together and I will carry. Short and simple

Q3)What rank are you?

A3)I am Global Elite(The highest rank in the game). Here is some proof: imgur.com/a/RtJMqⓘ


Vouch Thread

Skype: LegitCSGOBoosting
I will do a vouch game for @Color next time I see him on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchiro View Post
I will do a vouch game for @Color next time I see him on skype.
I'll be on in about 5 hours.
paid him paypal and he won all games straight. i ranked up twice, cool dood
Just played 5 games with him. All of them went very smoothly with 5/5 wins. He carried the games with over 30 kills pushing 40 almost every game. Not only was he a great booster, but pretty damn funny during warm up. I'd recommend him to anyone looking to rank up.
I'll take a vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
I'll take a vouch copy.
K, add me on skype: LegitCSGOBoosting
Good dude, did a trade with him very easy and fast.
About to be boosted really cool guy to talk to so far. See how it goes!
About to get an ordered done. Sent the payment, and we're searching for our match now.
great service! just got into queue
+Rep. He is legit. Will do business with again.
+rep super good awper, and every other gun-er. Clutches really well, and his snapping is phenomenal. Will do business again
This guys pretty sick, won all the games no sweat and was pretty friendly about the price as well. Will do service again +rep
Vouch, Clans be getting rekt.
Posts 1–15 of 189 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?