WTS▓►★Tsuchiro's CS:GO Boosting Service★Cheap[✔]Fast[✔]No Hacks[✔]★◄▓

Posts 106–120 of 189 · Page 8 of 13
Not sure if you're available today, but I've sent you a request on Skype, just in case.

I'll edit this post when/if I've purchased your service.
Quote Originally Posted by RaitoKunRyuk View Post
Not sure if you're available today, but I've sent you a request on Skype, just in case.

I'll edit this post when/if I've purchased your service.
Bump bump bump my post to the tippitty tippity top. Added you on skype discussing now with your um... hands?
Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchiro View Post
Bump bump bump my post to the tippitty tippity top. Added you on skype discussing now with your um... hands?
Just paid, about to get boosted, will update with a vouch once I'm done.
talking to him on skype, seems nice enough... about to get boosted
Currently Discussing With You ;*
This guy is the most legit motherfucker I've ever bought anything from, ever. Will be purchasing again soon, thanks for the games.
Quote Originally Posted by RaitoKunRyuk View Post
This guy is the most legit motherfucker I've ever bought anything from, ever. Will be purchasing again soon, thanks for the games.
Thanks man your wiener skill were beyond compare. It was like my toast got so moist after being in the fridge for so long.
talking to him on skype, seems like a chill guy, hoping to be boosted soon.
alex.autopsy2 - thats me you're talking to atm on skype
Starting boosting session with these 2 guys. Add me on Skype if you would like to join.

Skype:LegitCSGOBoosting
talking with him atm, ill edit this when im getting boosted
Just bought 5 wins. Playing soon
quick & easy, would recommend !
Bump take me to the tippity top.
Posts 106–120 of 189 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?