HP Hack Adress

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
HP Hack Adress
Code:
101E15B0
Créditos: Coder.Anonymous[CyraxSector]
You can post this in address thread coder......well that is great to share that address coder....
what is that?? sorry.. newbie..
Quote Originally Posted by matreggae1 View Post
what is that?? sorry.. newbie..
Address code in hp
how to use? just only work n p2p server?
hi bro, how to use? i`m using weapon hack, now but i don`t know how to use this code, tnx
thanks for sharing
Do I select Blackshot as process first... then click on add address manually? then just copy this Hp code inside?
But after I do that, they put the 101E15B0 = ???
so this HP code is patch is guess
Hold on.... now it works. I can see the 101E15B0 = 0 now
means I can change the value.. however once im in game.
the value now become back to ???
HELP !!
Quote Originally Posted by cfm1997 View Post
Hold on.... now it works. I can see the 101E15B0 = 0 now
means I can change the value.. however once im in game.
the value now become back to ???
HELP !!
I dont know if this address is outdated... just go to memory view then search that address
COdrin is outdated.
Doesn't work.. I tried.
Oh well... its okay
Quote Originally Posted by cfm1997 View Post
COdrin is outdated.
Doesn't work.. I tried.
Oh well... its okay
Work fine.. not is outdated
I tested..

Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Anonymous View Post
Work fine.. not is outdated
I tested..

ok great information coder
Only work in Bunker if i'm not mistaken?

Bunker SS:


Game SS:
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us