200 ACs

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
200 ACs
What can I buy with 200 ACs? Write down your best stuff/idea.
I like bag spaces, but deppend of how much you already have.
save it over time it will stack ive played since 2011 and every christmas they give 200 acs so i did some ae xtras offers and was able to get another 600 to get undead warrior lol
Quote Originally Posted by Ethlon View Post
save it over time it will stack ive played since 2011 and every christmas they give 200 acs so i did some ae xtras offers and was able to get another 600 to get undead warrior lol
Yeah, you can buy it, do the quests, and sell it before 24 hours passed.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethlon View Post
save it over time it will stack ive played since 2011 and every christmas they give 200 acs so i did some ae xtras offers and was able to get another 600 to get undead warrior lol
Nice idea , thanks
Well get do aextras you can get over 12k ac in no time flat.

I earned over 90k ac (before I started buying acs)

P.S~ I know I didn't answer your question but if you do aextras you won't have to worry about asking what you can get for a petty 200 ac
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Well get do aextras you can get over 12k ac in no time flat.

I earned over 90k ac (before I started buying acs)

P.S~ I know I didn't answer your question but if you do aextras you won't have to worry about asking what you can get for a petty 200 ac
You buy ACs? O_O
Shame...
[You are paying the company that everyone hates]
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
You buy ACs? O_O
Shame...
[You are paying the company that everyone hates]
Fair enough, but I don't have much to spend on. Also I am done with aqw as soon as Senior Year is over. So they are receiving last of my money, soon I am moving over the LOL forum, and cod forum.
I can't do AExtras. AExtras said I am using 3rd party. So they always blocked me and tell me to do it tomorrow vice versa.
buy some capes. ac ones are especially cool but if you dont fancy any bag spaces would be the way to go. there will come a time when you wont know what to delete when you need the drop
Don't use those precious ACs yet! Save them up, you'll be far better out that way, 'cause there's not much that you could buy with 200 ACs, besides the occasional event. I've already scraped 760 ACs together. It's actually also quite comforting that I know that I have some ACs to spend if there ever was something that passed me by. Don't rush it, use those coins carefully!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us