WTTCaptain 3rd Class, a lot of PERM WEAPONS, MEGA's WEAPONS..

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Captain 3rd Class, a lot of PERM WEAPONS, MEGA's WEAPONS..
Hi all, I would like to trade my account (Captain 3rd Class) with an account higher than mine..

To see the screenshots ---> http://imgur.com/a/rozRh

If you're interested, reply to this post or contact me on skype: jenefici.

I don't want to sell it. Only trade it.

Thanks for watching, have a nice day!
trade ? showthread.php?t=875760
Are you serious?
Quote Originally Posted by cvrl View Post
trade ? showthread.php?t=875760
Quote Originally Posted by LucaVon't View Post
Are you serious?
More seriously impossible
I don't trade with that account!
Quote Originally Posted by FrostedHeart View Post
Nice acc man.
Thank you!
sho wthread.php?t=874213 (remove space)
this? xD
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?