Enable bots for Hexakill
Hello everyone, Hexakill just came out today and I'm here to share a mod that I personally made.
You will be able to add Bots on your Hexakill map
Important Note: The map can support 3 bots only and If you add more they will be simply stay at spawn UNTIL you come close the the enemy base. In that case they will start fighing.
I think it can also be a new gamemode 3 bots fighing and other 3 defending the base. (cool uh?)
I know you want the scan, proof and download. So here you go.
Scan: Virus Total
Scan2: Jotti's Scan
Image proof: http://i.imgur.com/31N9Tgb.png
To install open the readme.txt file in it.
Note: I'm not responsable for any possible ban, you decided to install it and use it at your own risk.
You will be able to add Bots on your Hexakill map

Important Note: The map can support 3 bots only and If you add more they will be simply stay at spawn UNTIL you come close the the enemy base. In that case they will start fighing.
I think it can also be a new gamemode 3 bots fighing and other 3 defending the base. (cool uh?)
I know you want the scan, proof and download. So here you go.
Scan: Virus Total
Scan2: Jotti's Scan
Image proof: http://i.imgur.com/31N9Tgb.png
To install open the readme.txt file in it.
Note: I'm not responsable for any possible ban, you decided to install it and use it at your own risk.

).