WPE errors - what´s wrong??

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
WPE errors - what´s wrong??
Hi.

I tried to hack Robocraft using WPE.

But when I clicked on the "send" button to send the packet with "AwardBaseCapture", I just get errors.



What am I doing wrong?

(Sry for bad English)
Quote Originally Posted by j_u_m View Post
Hi.

I tried to hack Robocraft using WPE.

But when I clicked on the "send" button to send the packet with "AwardBaseCapture", I just get errors.



What am I doing wrong?

(Sry for bad English)
What errors are you getting? It will be awhile before your screenshots get approved.
I don´t know how to view the errors... it says just "Error: 1"
try BlockDestroyed
Right click one of the recorded packets and choose "Set send list with this socket id" and try it again
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us