WTTTrading my League account for steam games or account. Or $30-$35

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Trading my League account for steam games or account. Or $30-$35
Hi I am selling my level 30 account bronze 4 with alot of Champs and skins! OR $45-$50

My Skype: Sidhant9_lol

Champions NOT OWNED:

We will use a mm.

Skins OWNED:
Panda Annie
Resitance Caitlyn
Headhunter Caitlyn
Urfrider Corki
Soul Reaver Draven
Frosted Ezreal
Atlantean Fizz
Fisherman Fizz
Vandal Gragas
The Mighty Jax
Debnoir Jayce
Paraoh Nidalee
Pirate Ryze
Rocket Girl Tristana
Thunder Volibear
Project Yasuo
e088a373ea.jpg221 KB · 11 downloads
what is your preferred payment method?
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
what is your preferred payment method?
Paypal .


Quote Originally Posted by hasoon5000 View Post
What region?
NA .


Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
what is your preferred payment method?
Add me on Skype: Sidhant9_lol
Bump Usually on at night time.
I will take $30-$40
Quote Originally Posted by MOST PLAYED View Post
@Cataclypse Change the price to $30-$35 in the title
And BUMP
Done !
do you have any proof that its really yours and not a hacked one?
Quote Originally Posted by FreshManDeadCow View Post
do you have any proof that its really yours and not a hacked one?
I have all the info that league support asks and I am the creator of this account if you need proof tell me what to do
1. This is a really high price for an account like this. And 2. what steam games would you take for it?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
1. This is a really high price for an account like this. And 2. what steam games would you take for it?
I don't think this is a high price at all and I will take any offer for steam accounts just offer
Quote Originally Posted by MOST PLAYED View Post


I don't think this is a high price at all and I will take any offer for steam accounts just offer
I was thinking games as in steam gifts.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
I was thinking games as in steam gifts.
Contact me on skype we will work something out
Added you on skype and have a steam account that you might want.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?