SolvedCombat Trophies

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Trophies
Im From Asia when im botting in morning here . when i use combat Trophies bot in lebot i wait for i thin 20mins . no reply what is the specific time for booting combat trophies ?

I Read some thread that Sir Lucifer got this bot i find it to all his thread but i can't find it .

Can you please Help . Thank you !
Give me a lil bit time (tommorow) and i will make it
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Give me a lil bit time (tommorow) and i will make it
so you got people calling you "sir" now?

you can't just bot for combat trophies now though. They updated it a while back, such that if you don't score any points you can't get any trophies.
I Just want to get that req. for dblade faster . It is because to avoid wasting membership . sorry for me for a demanding person . :/ but i hope i can see bot like that thank you .
Quote Originally Posted by leldick View Post
so you got people calling you "sir" now?

you can't just bot for combat trophies now though. They updated it a while back, such that if you don't score any points you can't get any trophies.
I will create the bot, already it will be a bit different this time, but a bot no less. Just watch the tricks and glitches around it
Its Okay Sir i can really wait for that thank you for advance sir
I Just Think that bot for solo farm for combat because its so slow to bot on 8v8 . its hard to win it because my teammates is also botting . i just hopping for that bot . thank you for your reply sir leldrick
I Will wait for the solo-ing bot you will be creating . i just need to get this
ahhahahaha thank you for advance sir HAHAHA . I will be satisfied whatever it is thank you thank you
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?