SoldLeague of Legends (EUW) account for $APB (Patriot EU2)

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
League of Legends (EUW) account for $APB (Patriot EU2)
League of Legends account infos :

• Over 35 skins (legendary included)
• Over 45 champions
• +200 win
• Bronze V (almost Silver)

Tell me your offer on Skype : crxforme

I don't go first, we'll use a middleman if necessary.
Bump.....!

Edit not Bronze 5 but bronze 1
Read the stickies to see when you can bump your thread.
Yeah I just noticed. Sorry for the inconvenience. By the way I already sold this account. Can anyone close the thread ?
Quote Originally Posted by Amisa View Post
Yeah I just noticed. Sorry for the inconvenience. By the way I already sold this account. Can anyone close the thread ?
Account is sold.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?