I sincerely like all of these photos, except the second one. It seems like the massive amount of light coming from the left makes the shot look a bit lower quality than usual. Also doesn't look as crisp as the rest.
Other than that, I really enjoy them.
Originally Posted by Deflorate.
I sincerely like all of these photos, except the second one. It seems like the massive amount of light coming from the left makes the shot look a bit lower quality than usual. Also doesn't look as crisp as the rest.
Other than that, I really enjoy them.
I fully agree. That's what I get for forgetting my lens hood.
The photos are beautiful tbh.
Lovely shots, I love the black and white one especially.
The first I do not like much but the others are very nice
I have an issue with the first and last; but this is no reflection on the beautiful pictures it's just a minor quip about colors n such;
In the first one the reflections on the water seem to cut leaving a blue line acrass the lake where (I feel) there should be a reflection of the bank;
In the last one the discoloration of the ripple peaks make me think of the 'Layer style' in photoshop that has a similar color-set;
Originally Posted by taken4time
I have an issue with the first and last; but this is no reflection on the beautiful pictures it's just a minor quip about colors n such;
In the first one the reflections on the water seem to cut leaving a blue line acrass the lake where (I feel) there should be a reflection of the bank;
In the last one the discoloration of the ripple peaks make me think of the 'Layer style' in photoshop that has a similar color-set;
Interestingly enough, I couldn't do anything about either of those.
If the water's choppy, the water's choppy.
The discoloration in the ripples is the reflection of the grass bank I was standing on, which you can see a bit out of focus in the close foreground.
Ultimately, none of these were edited beyond adjustments.
But you're entitled to your opinion.
Originally Posted by Ryan
Interestingly enough, I couldn't do anything about either of those.
If the water's choppy, the water's choppy.
The discoloration in the ripples is the reflection of the grass bank I was standing on, which you can see a bit out of focus in the close foreground.
Ultimately, none of these were edited beyond adjustments.
But you're entitled to your opinion.
They're still beautiful don't get me wrong; these are just things that I feel were off;
Great job man! Really nice work!
I like the third one.
Beautiful, Good job.
I feel like the first image's background trees are too colorful and just as Deflorate pointed out already, the light coming out from the left side of the second image lowers the quality.
I really like the third and fourth ones tho.
I love all of them especially the black and white one. I'd like the second one more if that car wasn't in it, and like you said previously you hadn't forgotten your lens hood. Great job!
Originally Posted by Schuba
I love all of them especially the black and white one. I'd like the second one more if that car wasn't in it, and like you said previously you hadn't forgotten your lens hood. Great job!
...nice catch. That's my car. I didn't even see it before.
That is embarrassing.
Originally Posted by Ryan
...nice catch. That's my car. I didn't even see it before.
That is embarrassing.
You could probably just clone stamp it out since it's in the background towards the dark trees ja feel?