SolvedNeed Help Please

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help Please
I know this is probably the noob question of the year but how do I use the Assembly-CSharp_mpgh.net.dll? Do I need an injector of some sort? Sorry new to these types of hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Cursen View Post
I know this is probably the noob question of the year but how do I use the Assembly-CSharp_mpgh.net.dll? Do I need an injector of some sort? Sorry new to these types of hacks.
You would replace it with the assembly c-sharp found in your game folder, make sure you keep the original in a safe place so that when you stopped hacking it would be there to replace and play normally again. Be sure the hack you downloaded is still marked as release since there have been many hacks that have been patched due to the recent update.

//Solved
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us