Need help with visual basic PHISHING program

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with visual basic PHISHING program
Well, i need abit of help with some stuff. If you think you can help pm me your msn >_>
So you want it like a keylogger program??

That is sooooooooooo easy...
oh yess i had done this very often..XD
Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
no 'PHISHING'
Pretty much, a keylogger is a Phishing program...
A phisher is a program where a noob enters its username and password and they are transfered to the creater of the program (trough email for example). And a keylogger is an app that logs every key thats pressed.
I might be able to help you with it, just pm me.
Quote Originally Posted by K4GE View Post
A phisher is a program where a noob enters its username and password and they are transfered to the creater of the program (trough email for example). And a keylogger is an app that logs every key thats pressed.
I might be able to help you with it, just pm me.
You can make keyloggers that only work for combat arms, and that's not phishing...

EDIT: And I already know how to do this, I might post it later if I aint still board...
i am doing it but my cracked themida won't let me pack vb .net exe file..
i have like 3 of them but no 1 is stupid anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
i have like 3 of them but no 1 is stupid anymore
Well with your ammount of posts... I wouldn't be so sure, I can make a hidden phishing hack, all I have to do is create a richtextbox and put in the code to record the text, and then make it send the E-Mail to me... And there, just release on MPGH, which I'm not, I don't wanna get banned...

But I will make a tutorial on this, if you ask nicely...
Hey Pixie can u please help me??? i need a tutorial
and (if its possible) can u make a tutorial for vb 2005 cause i dont have 2008 or so Thanks in advance
Rofl, the thread just got bumped... He probably figured it out by now...
1) this isn't supposed to be mentioned on the forums, and 2) ill help ya out XD
just pm me
Lol, I'm sorry but that would be nice if you could I'm just skimming through posts and I came across this, anyway I just started to learn VB 6.0 I can make a simple Spam Bot so far, so if you could post a tutorial that would be awesome!

So can you please post a tutorial?

I'm eager to learn from the best!
read my suggestion box tutorial, its kind of the same basics.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?