SolvedReset complete stats

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Reset complete stats
I know it sounds like a silly question, has anyone figured out how to reset stats, hacked lobbies are great and everything, but I'd like to test some theories on leveling up fresh.

Thanks in advance. Even if there is nothing at the moment, if you do find something in the future, can you please come back and let me know.
impossible, at this time, and probably for life.
Quote Originally Posted by TheCatOver View Post
impossible, at this time, and probably for life.
its possible once every career adress is available for some memory edits etc but On topic: isnt there a "reset stats" once youve reached max prestige?
Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
its possible once every career adress is available for some memory edits etc but On topic: isnt there a "reset stats" once youve reached max prestige?
I believe that is coming in a later release of the game, with quality of life improvements. But I could be wrong.
There is no reset stats at master prestige :/
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us